Welcome. Tell me why you are here.
If you have a Software Idea
If you are local to the Spokane/CDA area, and you need help with your idea, contact
me and we can meet for an hour and talk about it. I've helped a lot of people form plans
that avoid pitfalls. I like the challenge. It's free and confidential. It helps our area grow.
If you're a Startup or Small Business
These are the types of problems I usually solve or design for:
"We have different kinds of users.
We need a UI that is not too complex but still has a lot of features."
"We need to preserve our branding, but allow customers to brand."
"We have code bases per client/OS. It would be nice to have just one."
"It would be nice to make changes remotely instead of republishing."
(208) 819 - 7497 (voice mail)
If you are a Government Agency, here are some things I've done for the DoD:
Other useful projects:
- Adapting archaic software with a new UI.
- Combining several systems into one system.
- Creating simulations.
- environmentally-adaptable ui
- situationally-adaptable ui
- in-field configuration, modding, and scripting.
- gamification, training software, simulations,
- multi-tiered permissions and branding
- cross-platform development
- experimental ui